1. The information on these pages is solely for your general knowledge and use. Without prior notice, changes could be made.
2. The accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or appropriateness of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose is not warranted or guaranteed by us or by any third parties. You understand that these materials and information could have mistakes or inaccuracies, and we expressly disclaim all responsibility for any such errors or inaccuracies to the fullest extent permissible by law.
3. You use any information or resources on this website totally at your own risk; we are not responsible for any damages that may result. You are solely responsible for ensuring that any goods, services, or information obtained from this website satisfies your particular needs.
4. This website includes content that we own or have a license to use. This content contains the images as well as the design, layout, look, and appearance. Other than in line with the copyright notice, which is a component of these terms and conditions, reproduction is not permitted.
5. The website makes a point of acknowledging any trademarks that it uses that are not it's own or are licensed.
6. Unauthorized use of this website could result in a lawsuit for damages or even legal action.
7. This website occasionally may also have links from other websites. For your convenience, we have included these links to provide further information to you. They don't imply that we support the website in any way (s). The linked website's content is not under our control (s).
8. Without Gurgaon Visa Consultant's prior written authorization, you are not permitted to establish a connection to this website from another website or document.
9. The laws of India or another governing body shall apply to your use of this website and to any disputes arising from such use.